Free 2nd class postage until Valentine's Day!
Use code ShareTheLove for 30% off
We aim to post all orders within 2 - 4 business days. Please contact us if you wish to pre-order your shopping cart and have it delivered at a later time. All prices are in GBP (£) and payments are accepted via PayPal. The tracking number will be available via PayPal once your order has been shipped. Please allow some time for the status of the shipment to be available to view.
Postage and Packaging Costs
• Her Next Smile does not have a minimum delivery charge
• Items are packaged in individual material jewellery bags which are included in the sale price. For this reason, only postage charges will be added to your items once in the basket (not postage and packaging)
• We also offer extra options such as gift boxes and personalised messages at small fees.
The postal costs we charge can be found below, along with expected delivery times.
All 'Standard' postage options are available for free delivery on orders over £30.00.
Please note, we currently have a 50% shipping fee discount running so all prices below will be automatically discounted when you place your order!
Second Class Standard Postage: £1.19
First Class Standard Postage: £1.49
Second Class 'Signed For': £2.29
First Class 'Signed For': £2.69
• Delivery time: 2 to 3 working days or 3 to 5 days for Second Class, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Standard Postage: £3.29
• Delivery time: 3 to 5 working days, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Standard Postage: £3.79
• Delivery time: 5 to 7 working days, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
To contact us about making a return, please click here
Once an item has been posted by us, it is then the responsibility of Royal Mail or the courier service used. Her Next Smile cannot take responsibility for delays as postal issues are beyond our control. We do however keep proof of postage for every delivery. The postal company Royal Mail will allow you to claim for a parcel up to £20 if this is necessary and we can provide you with the proof of postage if this issue occurs. Royal Mail suggest to allow up to 15 working days for your parcel to arrive before contacting them regarding the delay. This is especially the case with overseas deliveries.
To contact us about a postage delay, please click here